21 Apr Administrative Assistant
The National Print Museum currently seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant (six month contract). Interested in working with our small and dynamic team during a period of growth and development? Then check this out.
Reporting to the CEO and working with the Administrative Officer, the Administrative Assistant supports day-to-day administration and front of house operations of the Museum.
– Working front of house, meeting and greeting visitors
– Recording and analysing visitor statistics and surveys
– Responding to general queries via email, phone, post, and in-person
– Managing tour and workshop bookings
– Database management
– File management
– Coordination of the shop including cash-handling, cash register reads, and stocktaking
– Monitoring and ordering stationary and office supplies
– Assisting with outgoing post
– Co-ordinating tasks for work placement students
– Assisting with marketing items such as promoting events and arranging mail-outs (electronic and postal)
Full details in link above.
The deadline for applications is close of business on Monday 8 May.