- Carla Marrinan Funder | CEO (maternity leave from April 2019)
- Rachel O’Byrne | Manager
- Gretta Halpin-Dodd | Education Officer (Part-time)
- Niamh Kelly | Co-ordinator, Culture & Heritage Studies LTI
- Gillian Lamb | Assistant Co-ordinator, Culture & Heritage Studies LTI (Part-time)
- Mary Clark | Administrator/Executive Assistant
- Jacinta Kelly | Housekeeper/Front of House (Part-time)
- Niall McFadden | Front of House (Part-time, TUS Scheme)
- Students / Tour Guides of the Culture & Heritage Studies LTI
Management Advisory Committee
- Helmut Clissmann
- Pat Kerr | Brazil Associates Architects
- Caroline Davis – Chair
In addition to aforementioned persons, the Museum is fortunate to have a panel of active retired printers and typesetters who bring the collection to life on a regular basis.
The Museum is additionally supported by the generosity of a voluntary panel who donate their time by assisting with front of house and the Museum’s education programme.