- Carla Marrinan Funder | CEO
- Mary Plunkett | Education Officer (Part-time)
- Rachel O’Byrne | Co-ordinator, Culture & Heritage Studies LTI
- Niamh Kelly | Assistant Co-ordinator, Culture & Heritage Studies LTI (Job-share)
- Elizabeth McCullagh | Assistant Co-ordinator, Culture & Heritage Studies LTI (Job-share)
- Mary Clark | Administrator/Executive Assistant
- Jacinta Kelly | Housekeeper/Front of House (Part-time)
- Ciaran Kavanagh | Front of House (Tús Scheme)
- Students / Tour Guides of the Culture & Heritage Studies LTI
Management Advisory Committee
- Helmut Clissmann
- Pat Kerr
- Caroline Davis – Chair
In addition to aforementioned persons, the Museum is fortunate to have a panel of active retired printers and typesetters who bring the collection to life on a regular basis.
The Museum is additionally supported by the generosity of a voluntary panel who donate their time by assisting with front of house and the Museum’s education programme.